INTRO. TO PROGRAMMING - JAVA, PART 2
Price: $95 | Credits: 5 | Dept: Engineering
Note: This course is temporarily unavailable. We are revising and updating the course. It will be released in August 2018.
In this course, you will learn how to test and debug programs, how to analyze algorithms, binary, hexadecimal and other numbering systems, and various methods of searching and sorting. We recommend you take Introduction to Programming – Java / Part 1 before you take this second course in the series.
Upon completion of this course, the student is awarded 5 credits. Each credit corresponds to 15 hours of study. Of course, some students work more quickly than others, and some can devote more hours to study, so some students are able to complete the course in an accelerated rate.
In this module, students gain a comprehension of the following:
- Finding errors, tracing code and debugging programs.
- How to build and analyze algorithms.
- Binary, hex, octal and other number systems.
- Searching, sorting and merging techniques.
This course covers the following topics:
- Testing & Debugging
- Analyzing Algorithms
- Number Systems
- Searching and Sorting
- 5 Credits – $95
- Second semester of Introduction to Programming – Java
- California Approval A-G: Yes