SPANISH 2, PART 1
Price: $95 | Credits: 5 | Dept: Languages
This is the first semester in a two semester course and covers the topics of the vocabulary in celebrations, health and body parts, technology, the rooms in a house, the environment and nature, as well as commands, comparison words, and the past preterite.
Upon completion of this course, the student is awarded 5 credits. Each credit corresponds to 15 hours of study. Of course, some students work more quickly than others, and some can devote more hours to study, so some students are able to complete the course in an accelerated rate.
In this module, students gain a comprehension of the following:
- Basic understanding in the vocabulary associated with celebrations.
- How to use the present tense and past preterite tense.
- The use of vocabulary in health and body parts.
- The understanding of indefinite and negative words.
- The use of the verbs Gustar and verbs that behave like Gustar.
- Technology vocabulary and comparisons in Spanish.
- Vocabulary involving the home and chores around the house.
- The use of ordinal numbers.
- The use of commands; both positive and negative.
- Familiarity with the vocabulary associated with nature and the environment.
- The use of formal commands.
This course covers the following topics:
- Party and Celebrations Vocabulary Page
- Review: Present Tense Verbs
- Review: Past Preterite Verbs
- Irregular Preterite Verbs
- Health and Body Parts Vocabulary
- Indefinite and Negative Words
- Verbs Like Gustar
- Technology Vocabulary
- Saber and Conocer
- House and Chores Vocabulary
- Ordinal Numbers
- Affirmative Familiar (Tú) Commands
- Negative Familiar (Tú) Commands
- Environment and Nature Vocabulary
- ¿Qué? and ¿Cuál?
- Formal Commands
- 5 Credits – $95
- First Semester of Spanish 2
- California Approval A-G: Yes